.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

January 25, 2005

Practice...We're Talking About Practice

While Allen Iverson has never been a big fan of practice, I for one am going to take advantage of the weather and go hit some balls tonight. I love the fact that it is January and the golf god’s have smiled on us this week with a break in the dreary winter weather.

If anyone is looking for a place to hit balls I strongly recommend Carolina Golf. They have a great facility there of HWY 68 with numerous stations as well as targets at varying distances. Just a great place to go, get away from the pressures of work and spend some time doing something you love.

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad the owner, Rick Murphy, is such an incredible tool.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home