.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

February 02, 2005

Blogs, Bush, & Bourbon - We're Talking Good Times

The baby is down, my wife is out with friends, and I finally have some time to work on a missing component of my blog.

For some time now I have been reading others work (mostly through Greensboro1o1.com), and I have been paying attention not only to what is written, but also to the blogs they link to. To date I have not done that, even though some of you have been kind enough to link to my site. So, this evening, I will be venturing into the great world of HTML. Wish me luck and let's see how it looks in the morning.

So as not to get distracted by interesting TV, I have the State of the Union address on right now. Like I said in one of my earlier posts, I will stay away from political opinions. Besides, there are too many well opinionated writers (on both sides) who will surely provide quality reviews. All I will say is this. I hope there is a change happening in the political landscape because I am getting tired of voting for the lesser of two evils.

Finally, I am enjoying a present from a friend of mine. Click here for more information. Hoggard, I must defer to your expertise (as I am more of a Scotch man myself), but did I get a good one? I know I am enjoying it as I type. And yes, that explains the bad grammer and bad speeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home