.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

February 16, 2005

Roadtrip

Well, time to get back out on the road. While some people get to go to New York, or DC, or Vegas, I get to go to Charleston, WV.

I will leave the jokes for others to make, but I am sorry to have to miss the meetup this month.

I will try to blog from Charleston and let you know if I find out anything interesting.

Keep it in the short stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home