.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

March 15, 2005

Doing My Part To Keep People Happy

Tuesday, March 15th 2005 - 3:45 PM

FYI. If you travel Wendover Avenue between I-40 and Summit Avenue watch your speed!

I saw a few speed traps this morning, and was just told by someone who was just out there that they saw two cars pulled over, two police vehicles in speed traps, and two motorcycle officers out on patrol.

Since speeding tickets tend to put people in a bad mood, I just thought I would give everyone a head's up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home