.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

March 22, 2005

I Can't Believe That She Keeps Me Around

Time to take a break from the world of golf, and congratulate my wife, Jacynthia (password protected- username: guest / password: shop) on her new endeavor. Not only is she a great wife, and tremendous mother, but she is now also a model.

In fact, she just landed a promotional piece that will be going out nationwide.

I know that I can never come close to telling her how much I love her and respect her for taking this step, but all I can do is keep on trying.

So congratulations babe and keep up the good work! After all, you need to land some more of these if you are going to keep me in the lifestyle that I know I can become accustomed to.

2 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Admin said...

How very cool. She looks great! Tell her I said rock on wid ya bad self.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger The Grunkle Guru said...

Thanks for the kind words Chewie!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home