.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

March 01, 2005

Just Got My Butt Kicked...

By a cold that my daughter so generously gave to me. I knew she was sick during daddy-daughter day on Saturday, but for some reason I thought I would be impervious to her immature cold demons...

Boy, was I wrong. Plenty of rest and sleep, and I am just now coming back into the world of the living.

There was some exciting golf this weekend, and I will post later today (if I'm still around). But for now, I am alive and hope to start living soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home