.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

March 24, 2005

Leaving Town

Don't worry, it is just for the Easter weekend. We are headed down to Aiken, SC to spend the holiday with my parents. Also, my sister is coming in and she is excited to see her neice.

Should be a good weekend. Tommorow, I am going to play golf here (I'll let you all know what I think of the course).

Then, on Saturday we are going to the Aiken Steeplechase which is supposedly a very big deal. From what I am told it is quite a party, and with the weather looking good, I hope this is as fun as it is made out to be. We'll see.

Anyway, don't know if I will get the opportunity to post, but just in case Happy Easter everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home