.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

March 07, 2005

Mea Culpa!

I know, I know, I’m a slacker. No blog post in almost a week. Although, there were some very valid reasons for my incommunicado. First, I had the head cold from hell last week. So, it was tough enough to go to work, let alone try to put some thoughts on paper. Second, there has been some stuff going on at work that has had me dealing with issues that, while very time consuming, were not blog worthy.

I actually feel guilty about not posting because there have been some topics that I have wanted to discuss. Hopefully I will get them out later today.

Oh yeah, there was one other little time consuming activity that took place yesterday that worked against getting a blog out. My little girl turned one yesterday. I can’t believe how much she has changed my life. I never would have thought that putting on a party that revolved around something other than a sporting event would be so fulfilling. A special thanks must go out to my wife, as she was the true leader in this endeavor. I was just there to help out in whatever way I could.

So Happy Birthday Addison! My very own Little Miss Magic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home