.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

April 02, 2005

Vegas Baby, Vegas!

Heading out to Las Vegas tomorrow for one of my biggest trade shows of the year. Hundreds of vendors and nearly 50,000 attendees should make for a time consuming event.

Anyway, don't know if I will be able to post this week which sucks as it is Master's week, but hopefully I can get one or two out.

If not, go Heels (yes, I will be legally gambling on them), and wish me luck.

2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Admin said...

Didja win big? Have any fun? Where'd you stay? What'd you do? We missed you so much that Billy made you the Big Link. Welcome home.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Las Vegas Vacations
Thanks

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home