.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

May 18, 2005

Meetup Tonight

For those of you interested we are having our monthly Greensboro Weblogger Meetup this evening.

7:00 at Panera Bread on Lawndale Avenue (Greensboro, NC)

See you there.

4 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Patrick Eakes said...

I enjoyed meeting you there, Guru.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger The Grunkle Guru said...

Thanks Patrick, the pleasure was all mine.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Admin said...

Ditto for me Guru.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger The Grunkle Guru said...

Thanks Chewie. Always good to put a face to a name.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home