.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

May 20, 2005

Three Out Of Five Ain't Bad

Well, just took a look at the Bank of America Colonial leaderboard to see how my guys are doing.

Mickelson - Even - still on course
Baird - 6 under - round complete
Leonard - 3 under - still on course
Hamilton - 3 over - still on course
Beem - 4 over - round complete

With the cut looking like it will stay at one over I think I will be getting three guys into the weekend.

Not great, but definitely a little boost of confidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home