.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

May 26, 2005

Weekend Quick Hitter

Just some quick thoughts:

- I’m leaving for Boston today so feel free to talk amongst yourselves. When I return I will be sure to regale you all with the joys of air travel when accompanied by a 15 month old. That is unless you see us on the news first.

- I have been remiss in complimenting YES! Weekly. They wrote a great article, and the talent level at that publication is quite impressive. Now, what do I have to do to crack the Top 10 (or make page 3)?

- I saw a news article where people are complaining about the budget and where money is being allocated. I will have more to say next week on this, but for people to select out $150,000 or a $352million dollar budget seems silly. Bryan Park is a jewel for the city and should be maintained as such. Like I said, more on this next week.

- Everyone better get themselves to Hoggfest this weekend. It should be a great time, and there should be no doubt in anyone’s mind that it is for a great cause as well.

Take care, be safe, and we’ll speak next week.

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Gr8ful Coach said...

Have a safe trip, Guru. You are absolutely right about Bryan Park, it is one of the places that sets our fine city apart! It must be maintained.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home