.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

May 10, 2005

Well, I Just Got Hosed!

Well, I am officially calling out the Washington Post for a glaring omission from a recent article done on blogs and golf. It mentioned the following sites (which I read, and am glad to promote here):

- Bad Golf Blog

- SortaGolf

- Travelgolf.com

- Golfer’s Asylum

All of these sites are good, and I congratulate them on getting some great publicity. However, I cannot help but feel a little short changed by the whole situation.

Do I not write about golf?

Am I not a blogger of consistent posting?

Am I not a member of the blogging community in a world-renown blogging hotbed?

The answer to all of the above is a resounding yes. So where’s the love? Man, I need to get a new publicist (well, I need a publicist first).

2 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Rob said...

Hey Grunkle,

Great blog. And yes, you deserve some love. I'm gunna blogroll you from badgolf. I look forward to checking in.

Cheers!

Rob

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger The Grunkle Guru said...

Thanks for reading Rob. I enjoy your work as well.

The Guru

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home