.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

June 21, 2005

Delayed Big Link

Back from a visit to Aiken to wish my dad a happy Father’s Day, and a good time was had by all. I got some stuff to catch up on, and will hopefully post some more details soon. In the meantime, please check out this week’s edition of:

THE BIG LINK

Go check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home