.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

June 03, 2005

Patrick Eakes Wins At Hoggfest

Patrick Eakes won the custom built wedge and putter that my company (Short Game Central) donated to Hoggfest. Congratulations Patrick.

There is a tremendous amount of irony in this scenario. Not only did another blogger win the prize, but it was a blogger who is almost as passionate about golf as I am. I’m sure they will go to good use whether Patrick has them built for himself, or if he has me do the work for someone else.

So congratulations Patrick and thank you for supporting such a great cause.

By the way, if you bought raffle tickets at Hoggfest in hopes of winning some custom built clubs please let me know. I will offer a Hoggfest special of 10% off any custom built wedge or putter through June 30th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home