.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

August 01, 2005

Time For A Break

Dear Reader(s),

For some time now I have been struggling with my voice. I have felt like I am posting for the sake of posting, posting about non-related issues, and writing posts that have been absolute pieces of crap. I’m sorry you all have had to go through this, but thanks to Ed Cone, I have figured out the problem.

I’m blogging depressed.

Therefore, I am going on hiatus to fix my problem.

Not a long one. Just a week or so to get my thoughts straight, and re-focus on why I blog.

I’ll be around lurking, possibly commenting, but not posting. Look for a grandiose return shortly.

The Guru

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Gr8ful Coach said...

Take it easy, Guru. Shiner Bock on the 19th hole!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home