.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

September 26, 2005

Meanwhile, On The PGA Tour Front...

Robert Gamez earned an impressive victory (over 15 years since his last win) at the Valero Texas Open. I did not see much of this event, but anytime anyone is 18 under over four days on a par 70 track that is playing some good golf.

I did see one feel-good story come out of this event as well. David Duval made his first cut of the year at this event. Let’s hope this is a sign of things to come for an immensely talented player who has at times looked like just a weekend hacker.

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to say that I agree with you 100%. You might like this golf cart accessory golf site that I came across. Thanks again for your insight.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Sports Junky said...

I agree,

I love PGA GOLF. and recently I have bought stock in it. Not like real stock on Wall street, but a stock market that is strictly for sports.

You have seen it? Its pretty cool. You buy issues for your favorite golfers and you make real money. Not like a fake stock simulator. I cash out Dividends each time your golfer plays in a tournament. Also I can sell my players stock when the price goes up.

check it out if something like this interests you.
heres a link http://allsportstrading.com

This site has lots of data about dividends and game pots and golfers. It also has alot of information about how the market works.



See you there!
-Erik

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home