.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

November 22, 2005

Weekend Re-cap - Turning Japanese

I was not able to see any golf from the Dunlop Phoenix Open played in Japan this past weekend, but here is what I do know.

Tiger Woods defended his title after struggling in the final round and surviving a 4-hole playoff. He also sprained his ankle.

David Duval fell off somewhat this weekend, but still posted a solid tournament. Let’s hope this gives him momentum going into next season.

Golf is back in the States this week. We should all rejoice this fact.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Decision-Juno-Online-Services-Inc-V-Roberto-Iza said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home