.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

December 22, 2005

Tradgedy Strikes The NFL

Word is coming across the wire that Tony Dungy's son has died at the age of 18. For those who don't know Tony is the head coach of the Indianapolis Colts. No other details are available at this time.

Forget about the football, my thoughts and prayers go out to the Dungy family as they deal with this tradgedy.

Parents should NEVER outlive their children. It's just not right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home