.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

January 05, 2006

Free Golf Club Analysis

Typically on Thursdays we have offered product reviews, but in all honesty, there have not been many posts on Thursdays. For one reason, is that there was not a bunch of new stuff to reveal. Well, that is going to change. I got my new clubmaking catalog the other day and boy, is there some cool new equipment coming out. I hope to review a fair amount of it during the year, but until then, I want to use this time to tell you about Short Game Central’s Special for the month of January.

One service that I offer is set analysis. During this process I ask the client to fill out a short questionnaire, and return that to me along with their set of clubs. I then check their clubs for the following specifications:

Loft
Lie
Bounce (wedges)
Length
Static Weight
Swingweight
Grip Size
Club Condition
Set Makeup

Then, by taking the answers provided on the questionnaire, and the information from measuring their set, I can come up with an analysis of whether their set is properly configured for their golf game, along with recommendations for improvements.

This is typically a $50.00 service, but for the month of January, I am offering this service free of charge. I want all golfers to start the season on the right foot, and this service is a great way to get started. If you have any questions, or would like to request a questionnaire, leave a comment or you can email me here.

7 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Blogger darrell moddy said...

Nice post. I have been searching for articles about valves and actuators and your post really helps. Thanks a lot for posting this.
cash advance

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger darrell moddy said...

Your summaries are always top-notch. Thanks for keeping us apprised. I’m reading every word here.
outbound call center

 
At 3:42 AM, Anonymous mario games said...

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That’s a great point to bring up.

 
At 3:42 AM, Anonymous ragdoll games said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article and i am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

 
At 4:05 AM, Anonymous sports games said...

This is a good site to spent time on .I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. I will be your frequent visitor, that’s for sure.

 
At 4:05 AM, Anonymous sniper games said...

Nice article.....This blog will helpful to all the visitors, thank you for the nice information..

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger deganredline said...

You live a charmed life and I am glad to know you via the blog! I swear I could hear that fountain as I looked on!

Keychains

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home