.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

January 07, 2006

Mercedes Championship After 2 Rounds

Leaderboard

1 - Stuart Appleby (-3)
T2 - Michael Campbell (-2)
T2 - Jim Furyk (-2)
T2 - David Toms (-2)
T2 - Vijay Singh (-2)

Loserboard

26 - Fred Funk (+12)
T27 - Jason Gore (+14)
T27 - Brad Faxon (+14)

Windy conditions made round two a bit of a struggle for those playing this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home