.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The GrunkleGuru

Grunkle is a slang term for the thick rough on a golf course that I have been using for many years. Given my penchant for inaccurate tee balls, I have become a bit of a guru out of the thick stuff, hence the name. This is a site for my random thoughts about sports (espeically golf) and life in general. While nothing special, it will hopefully offer a break from the daily drudgery for both you and me.

January 14, 2006

Sony Open - Round 2 Recap

After the second round of the Sony Open, my salary cap team is not the strongest by far, but I am satisfied with where they stand:

3rd - David Toms (-5)
T29 - Vijay Singh (-1)
T40 - Aaron Baddeley (+1)
T66 - Joe Ogilvie (+3)
MC - Ryan Moore

4 out of five ain't bad, and with my lowest player still only 9 shots out of the lead, there is bound to be some wild swings this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home